Pipe bomb disguised as a newspaper injures 1
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A pipe bomb disguised as a newspaper exploded in Vacaville Sunday morning -- sending one person to the hospital.
The explosion happened around 10 a.m. causing the evacuation of a neighborhood. Investigators say one more bomb was found, that did not explode.
Residents were advised to stay away from any packages that were delivered Sunday morning.
Investigators are still trying to figure out where the bombs came from and who left them.
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Small Hmong farms losing crops to bitter cold
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Closing arguments in murder trial against paralegal
- Candlelight Christmas Tractor Parade and Wine Stroll
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter
- Fire Safety