Pipe bomb disguised as a newspaper injures 1
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A pipe bomb disguised as a newspaper exploded in Vacaville Sunday morning -- sending one person to the hospital.
The explosion happened around 10 a.m. causing the evacuation of a neighborhood. Investigators say one more bomb was found, that did not explode.
Residents were advised to stay away from any packages that were delivered Sunday morning.
Investigators are still trying to figure out where the bombs came from and who left them.
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos