Fresno Improves in Most Dangerous Cities List
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Rankings released Monday show some of America's most dangerous cities.
Camden New Jersey came out on the top of the list; Saint Louis, Oakland, Detroit, and Flint Michigan round out the top five.
Fresno is in the middle, ranking 161 out of 393 cities. It improved from last year's ranking of 144.
The safest city in America is said to be Colonie, New York.
The study by C.Q. Press is based on F.B.I. crime data and only includes cities with populations of 70,000 or more.
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash 50 min ago
- Man holds out atop roof of San Diego FBI building 54 min ago
- Toddler uses FaceTime to help mom after dog bite
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- New Target store opens in Northwest Fresno
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week