Orangutan Predicts Winner of The Super Bowl
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- About eight days before the Super Bowl the people at the Chaffee Zoo already knew who was going to win.
They let an orangutan pick the winner Saturday.
The game played out like this, she tore open a big box, with two smaller boxes inside. Then, she walked away to think about it for a little while.
When she came back, she jumped inside the box and made her decision based on how the teams look on paper. After chewing on it a little longer, she finally picked the Colts colors and ran around in the blue and white uniform.
Of course, she also went for a little roll in the cage with the Saints uniform, but in her Super Bowl prediction, she's sticking with Peyton Manning and the Colts.
fresno, bizarre, bizarre
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident 2 min ago
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Unemployment rises to 6.7 percent in February 10 min ago
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Con man steals millions from elderly
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Photos: 16th-century 'rocket cat' weaponry pictures
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Growers discuss issues at Citrus Showcase
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations
- Russian power play: Crimea vote on joining Russia
- George Radanovich to announce he won't run for governor