Orangutan Predicts Winner of The Super Bowl
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- About eight days before the Super Bowl the people at the Chaffee Zoo already knew who was going to win.
They let an orangutan pick the winner Saturday.
The game played out like this, she tore open a big box, with two smaller boxes inside. Then, she walked away to think about it for a little while.
When she came back, she jumped inside the box and made her decision based on how the teams look on paper. After chewing on it a little longer, she finally picked the Colts colors and ran around in the blue and white uniform.
Of course, she also went for a little roll in the cage with the Saints uniform, but in her Super Bowl prediction, she's sticking with Peyton Manning and the Colts.
fresno, bizarre, bizarre
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- Police say 5 dead in Calgary stabbings
- Combat vehicles in east Ukraine fly Russian flag
- China's growth slows to 7.4 percent in 1Q
- Bank of America posts loss, hurt by legal expenses
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire
- Woman says Covered California "saved her life"
- Action News talks with Mrs. California