Visalia lottery winner hasn't come forward
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Someone from Visalia has a big pay day waiting for them. Lottery officials say one ticket from last week's Mega Millions Jackpot matched five of the six winning numbers.
It was sold at Flyers gas station on Ben Maddox Way.
The ticket is worth $182,000, so far the winner has not come forward. That person has 180 days to claim the prize.
visalia, lottery, local
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder 23 min ago
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- 2-year-old shot in the thigh in Atwater
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom 15 min ago
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room fight
- Wheels of Hope awards Valley family a new car
- 3 men die in sauna after drinking at Christmas party
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
- Police increase presence at Edison High...
21 min ago
- Police search for suspects who shot a...
15 min ago
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree...
22 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos