Airline surprises passengers with gifts
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Hundreds of airline passengers got quite a surprise while waiting for their luggage this Christmas.
The Spanish airline Spanair surprised all of their passengers on one flight by giving each of them a personalized gift.
The conveyor belt in the baggage claim area looked more like Santas workshop as all the presents arrived. Inside the boxes -- the gifts ranged from hats, to candy, to teddy bears.
And in case you were wondering the presents weren't a cover-up for lost luggage. After all the gifts were delivered, the passengers got their bags back.
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman
- Police say 5 dead in Calgary stabbings
- Combat vehicles in east Ukraine fly Russian flag
- China's growth slows to 7.4 percent in 1Q 59 min ago
- Bank of America posts loss, hurt by legal expenses 53 min ago
- Riverdale man is the newest lottery millionaire
- Woman says Covered California "saved her life"
- Action News talks with Mrs. California
- Disaster relief for cattle ranchers
- 1 week left in 100 Day Challenge
31 min ago