Clovis crash kills one, injures two
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A car crash in Clovis killed one young man and injured two others.
It happened on Sierra under the 168 freeway around 3 a.m. Sunday morning.
Friends of the driver stopped by the scene of the accident throughout the day. Clovis Police say 22-year-old Jeff Anderson crashed into this concrete pillar. The Buchanan High graduate died at the scene.
His two male passengers were taken to Community Regional Medical Center. Friends say one of them is in critical condition. The other's condition has not been released.
The cause of the accident is still under investigation.NEWS BY LOCATION | ABC30 BLOGS | DISCUSSION FORUMS
BECOME A FAN ON FACEBOOK | FOLLOW ABC30 ON TWITTER
clovis, fresno county, local
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay 58 min ago
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Homicide investigated at Porterville Developmental Center
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Wood burning contributes to bad air quality in the Valley
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos