Arrest made in theft of Picasso drawing
SAN FRANCISCO -- San Francisco police are set to hold a news conference later this morning to announce an arrest in the theft of a valuable Picasso drawing.
The Picasso worth about $200,000 was swiped right off the wall of the Weinstein Gallery on Geary Street near Union Square on Tuesday.
Surveillance video from a camera outside Lefty O'Doul's next door shows a man matching the description of the man who took the drawing.
san francisco, state
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Family of boy who died in Los Banos DUI...
39 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos