Pumpkin patch and corn maze opens near Visalia
VISALIA, Calif. (KFSN) -- October is in full swing and that means plenty of fall fun in the South Valley.
Vossler Farms Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze has opened to the public and there are all kinds of activities for kids to take part in.
The farm is located just south of Visalia on Mooney Boulevard. This year they are offering hay and train rides along with miniature corn and hay mazes -- plus any pumpkin you see is available to buy.
Rusty Vossler, with Vossler Farms said, "Just good old family fun time we don't like to haunt it and we don't like to do anything scary. We like to keep it fun for everybody especially for the little kids since that's what it's all about."
Vossler Farms is also offering face painting and a free petting zoo on the weekends. The farm is open every day of the week until dusk.
halloween, visalia, tulare county, local
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher 46 min ago
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- Arrest made in Tulare County officer-involved shooting 14 min ago
- Drop in Valley flu cases
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Vet saves poisoned dog with vodka
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos