Bagged salad recall, 3,200 cases from Taylor Farms
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A farm on the Central California coast is at the center of a recall on bagged salad.
Taylor Farms in Salinas is recalling more than 32-hundred cases of various bagged salad blends because they could be contaminated with salmonella.
The recall involves about a dozen different types of salad blends, salad kits, and bagged greens with "best by" dates ranging from October 18th to the 21st.
The products were sold in supermarkets across the US and Puerto Rico. No illnesses have been reported. If you bought the salads, you are urged to throw them away.
For more information on specific brands and UPC codes - here's a link to the Food and Drug Administration's website.
- Andy Vidak wins 16th State Senate District 43 min ago
- Arsonist believed to be on the loose near Orange Cove
- Family rocked by a violent tragedy finds comfort
- Mother of convicted rapist attacks ABC30 camera
- US home sales tick up to highest in 3 ½ years 30 min ago
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- Newest 'Dancing' winner crowned
- Photos: Dancing with the Stars Finals
- Canned peaches may be as good for you as fresh ones
- Mild, dry weather helps California rice growers
- Two Fresno State students share their stories from Oklahoma
- Xbox One to go on sale in late 2013
- 2016 Super Bowl to be played in 49ers' new stadium
- Crews race to find survivors of Oklahoma tornado