Clovis man wins a million bucks on lottery scratcher
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Clovis man's life has changed with a simple scratch. He bought a winning one million dollar lottery ticket at University Market on Shaw Avenue near Willow in Clovis.
The California Lottery Board says the winner is a self-employed father of one. He plans to put his money in the bank and then go from there. The scratcher costs $10 dollars. Employee Martin Lee sold the winning ticket.
"He scratched it and looked and said you got to be joking, you got to be kidding. He just doesn't believe it," said Lee. After that he started getting red and shaking, he was so happy!"
The store will get a five-thousand dollar bonus for selling the lucky ticket.
lottery, clovis, fresno county, local
- Teen who was shot at Colorado school dies 4 min ago
- USC routs No. 21 Fresno St 45-20 in Las Vegas Bowl 13 min ago
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Fresno Poverello House in need of toys for kids
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos