Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop arrested on pot charges
Police in wisconsin made an unusual arrest over the weekend and it all has to do with the suspect's name.
Pictured is Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop. The 30 year old, who changed his name from Jeffrey Wilschke last year, was found with a knife, marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
Zoppitybop-Bop-Bop had previously been arrested by police last April for having a loaded gun in his backpack.
marijuana, crimetracker, bizarre
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos