Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop arrested on pot charges
Police in wisconsin made an unusual arrest over the weekend and it all has to do with the suspect's name.
Pictured is Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop. The 30 year old, who changed his name from Jeffrey Wilschke last year, was found with a knife, marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
Zoppitybop-Bop-Bop had previously been arrested by police last April for having a loaded gun in his backpack.
marijuana, crimetracker, bizarre
- SW Fresno crash sends 12 people to hospital
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence 42 min ago
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon 2 min ago
- States sue over California's egg laws 55 min ago
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Chef Shayna's Irish favorites
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- YouTube: Newborn Gorilla Recovers After Emergency...
- John Hancock observatory in Chicago to Tilt