Cold weather can be dangerous for animals
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Valley's cold temperatures can impact animals who have to spend the night outside.
At the Fresno Bully Rescue, workers prepared the dogs for the frosty temperatures Monday night.
Tarps were attached to each of the kennels to block any wind.
They also moved dog houses into the kennels with several thick blankets inside each dog house.
Then each dog is covered in a warm sweater.
During the cold months the bulldogs recieve puppy food to increase the amount of fat in their diet.
The Bully Rescue says they could always use donations of old blankets and dog sweaters in large or extra-large sizes.
- SW Fresno crash leaves multiple people injured 4 min ago
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Trevor Bishop charged with murder in child death
- Community bands together for Officer Jon Linzey
- Chef Shayna's Irish favorites
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- High court upholds Delta Smelt protection
- Man who woke up inside body bag dies
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- More than 400 guns were seized in SoCal