CTA to makeover North Side Red Line stations
February 8, 2012 (CHICAGO) -- Seven train stations on the CTA's Red Line will be redone on the city's North Side.
Platform repairs or replacement, viaduct repairs and improved lighting will be done at the Jarvis, Morse, Granville, Thorndale, Berwyn, Argyle, and Lawrence stations.
The CTA has not said when construction will begin, but is expected to be over early next year.
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy
- Missing jet flew for 6+ hours after contact drop
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Man arrested after Hanford drug and weapons bust 17 min ago
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Ukraine says Russian forces move outside Crimea 2 min ago
- Chowchilla Western Stampede attracts visitors
- Merced County marijuana grow lands man in jail
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies 58 min ago
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- Fresno kidnap, sex assault suspect changes plea
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Good Sports: Clovis High baseball
- Accuweather Forecast
48 min ago
- ABC30's Stephanie Stone welcomes baby girl
40 min ago