Shooting outside McDonald's in Central Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A McDonald's restaurant is expected to re-open Thursday morning after it was locked down after a shooting.
The McDonald's at Blackstone and Shields in Central Fresno was closed after the incident, Wednesday night. Police say two groups of men started fighting in the street. After the fight broke up, some of the men left and returned with guns and baseball bats.
The men fired several shots toward the restaurant, hitting one person in the leg.
Investigators say the shooting was gang related. Police are still looking for the shooter.
mcdonald's, crimetracker, shooting, fresno, fresno central, fresno county, local
- Crews search for Fresno man near Shaver Lake
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno
- Driver kills 2, injures 23 at SXSW festival, police say 27 min ago
- Searchers scour rubble after gas explosion kills 7
- Golden Gate Bridge survivor speaks at Fresno State
- Applications for US jobless aid dip to 3-month low 44 min ago
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Undercover: CPD stopping alcohol sales to minors
- Fresno police connect vintage car thefts to guns, gangs
- Fresno's most notorious mass murder remembered
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings
- Photos: Incredible images from Colorado car chase
- Almond crop expected to take a massive hit
- Honey oil explosion ends with felony arrest