Shooting outside McDonald's in Central Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A McDonald's restaurant is expected to re-open Thursday morning after it was locked down after a shooting.
The McDonald's at Blackstone and Shields in Central Fresno was closed after the incident, Wednesday night. Police say two groups of men started fighting in the street. After the fight broke up, some of the men left and returned with guns and baseball bats.
The men fired several shots toward the restaurant, hitting one person in the leg.
Investigators say the shooting was gang related. Police are still looking for the shooter.
mcdonald's, crimetracker, shooting, fresno, fresno central, fresno county, local
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom 57 min ago
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest 45 min ago
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay
- Police arrest escaped Merced C.O. Jail inmate
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal
- Freeze impacts Valley tropical fruit harvest
50 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos