Woman's burned body found near Earlimart
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Tulare County Sheriff's deputies are investigating a murder after a farm worker found a woman's burned body in a field.
The employee made the disturbing discovery around 9 a.m. Sunday morning in the area of Avenue 72 and Road 140 in Earlimart. Detectives are now trying to figure out who killed her and why. They're also waiting for autopsy results to determine her identity and how she died.
Anyone with information about this case is asked to call the Tulare County Sheriff's office.
earlimart, tulare county, homicide, crimetracker, local
- Lilly 2 fire in Yosemite Lakes burns one home 22 min ago
- Visalia PD cracks down on underage drinking
- Welty's final commencement at Fresno State
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- Get the Winning Numbers for Powerball!
- Tornado-ravaged Texas town to start recovery
- Castaic-area brush fire fully contained
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Pacers knock out Knicks with 106-99 win in Game 6
- Chatwood leads Rockies past Giants 10-2
- San Jose Sharks fined $100,000 for GM's comments
- Kai murder investigation details revealed
- Dog pack kills nearly 80 animals at campus
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos