Cowgirl's restaurant fills Claim Jumper spot in Fresno
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Cowgirl's BBQ & Spice Co. is taking over the old Claim Jumper Restaurant.
Everything will be made from scratch, including smoking their own apple wood bacon and making their own pickles. Cowgirl's will also feature a bar area and to-go ordering.
The Claim Jumper space has been vacant for two years since the restaurant shut its doors after filing for bankruptcy protection.
fresno, fresno county, business
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- Search continues for Tulare County OIS suspect
- Drop in Valley flu cases
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Vet saves poisoned dog with vodka
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos