Cowgirl's restaurant fills Claim Jumper spot in Fresno
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Cowgirl's BBQ & Spice Co. is taking over the old Claim Jumper Restaurant.
Everything will be made from scratch, including smoking their own apple wood bacon and making their own pickles. Cowgirl's will also feature a bar area and to-go ordering.
The Claim Jumper space has been vacant for two years since the restaurant shut its doors after filing for bankruptcy protection.
fresno, fresno county, business
- 3 boys missing in Dinuba
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- Libyan officials say US teacher killed in Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Video: Fresno's homeless search for shelter from...
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon
- Toys for Tots warehouse sits empty
- Tips to protect Fido from the freeze
- Freeze threatens unique tropical farm
- Newtown 911 dispatcher urged callers to take cover