Just Like Me: The Taylor Family Foundation
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
ABC7 aired a special called "Just Like Me: The Taylor Family Foundation." You can watch the program in its entirety by clicking on the video player above.
FULL SHOW: Watch the entire special here
"I always feel like the odd one out, but here I'm the odd one in."
Rylie: 9-year-old girl with congenital heart disease from Stockton, CA Many parents breathe a sigh of relief after hearing those words, especially when their child struggles daily with chronic medical, developmental, and emotional challenges. The Taylor Family Foundation at Camp Arroyo provides a unique respite for these children and families through active, engaging, and supportive camps. During this half-hour program, ABC7's Cheryl Jennings takes us inside Camp Arroyo and introduces us to the inspiring people who make it all happen, especially the heroic campers. Through the eyes of these children, we'll learn what it feels like to find a safe haven where you can just be a kid! In case you missed it, "Just Like Me" also airs at the following times: ABC7
Sunday, February 3, 2013 at 4 p.m.
(Copyright ©2014 KGO-TV. All Rights Reserved.)
children, parenting, charities, news, cheryl jennings
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about