Fresno Co inmate escapes from hospital
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno County Sheriff's Deputies are searching for a parolee who escaped from custody in Downtown Fresno.
They say 25-year-old Robert Lee Davis III escaped while being treated at Community Regional Medical Center Tuesday night. The sheriff's office says Davis was taken to the hospital after telling deputies he ingested ecstasy.
While waiting in the ER, Davis was unshackled so he could use the restroom. After several minutes, he bolted out of the bathroom, ran out of the ER, and into a neighborhood. Officers chased Davis but lost track of him.
If you see Davis or know where he might be, you are asked to call the Fresno County Sheriff's Office.
fresno, fresno county, fresno downtown, local
- 12 people injured in SW Fresno car crash 37 min ago
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders 21 min ago
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Trevor Bishop charged with murder in child death
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Community bands together for Officer Jon Linzey
- Chef Shayna's Irish favorites
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- High court upholds Delta Smelt protection
- Man who woke up inside body bag dies
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- John Hancock observatory in Chicago to Tilt
- Valley residents seeing more black widow...
28 min ago