Fresno Co inmate escapes from hospital
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno County Sheriff's Deputies are searching for a parolee who escaped from custody in Downtown Fresno.
They say 25-year-old Robert Lee Davis III escaped while being treated at Community Regional Medical Center Tuesday night. The sheriff's office says Davis was taken to the hospital after telling deputies he ingested ecstasy.
While waiting in the ER, Davis was unshackled so he could use the restroom. After several minutes, he bolted out of the bathroom, ran out of the ER, and into a neighborhood. Officers chased Davis but lost track of him.
If you see Davis or know where he might be, you are asked to call the Fresno County Sheriff's Office.
fresno, fresno county, fresno downtown, local
- Keeping safe this Memorial Day weekend
- Senate District 16 could be headed to runoff 24 min ago
- Group finds 'structurally deficient' bridges in Valley
- Stabbing victim well known in the Tower District
- Fire truck overturns in collision in SE Fresno
- Man arrested for death of baby girl at LNAS
- Quick, long-term fixes in works for Washington bridge
- San Antonio flooding kills 1; 200-plus rescued
- Obama: Nation must do more for fallen heroes
- UK police arrest 3 more men in soldier's slaying
- 5 climbers feared dead on world's 3rd highest peak
- UK zookeeper dies from tiger attack injuries
- Millions march against Monsanto in over 400 cities
- Fresno State's famous sweet corn went on sale
- Accuweather Forecast
56 min ago