Fresno Co inmate escapes from hospital
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno County Sheriff's Deputies are searching for a parolee who escaped from custody in Downtown Fresno.
They say 25-year-old Robert Lee Davis III escaped while being treated at Community Regional Medical Center Tuesday night. The sheriff's office says Davis was taken to the hospital after telling deputies he ingested ecstasy.
While waiting in the ER, Davis was unshackled so he could use the restroom. After several minutes, he bolted out of the bathroom, ran out of the ER, and into a neighborhood. Officers chased Davis but lost track of him.
If you see Davis or know where he might be, you are asked to call the Fresno County Sheriff's Office.
fresno, fresno county, fresno downtown, local
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles 32 min ago
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos