Body found in field across from a Visalia Target store
VISALIA, Calif. (KFSN) -- Visalia police say a woman was found dead in a vacant field across from a Target shopping center.
Investigators say the owner of the property was inspecting the land and discovered the body just after 2pm Tuesday. Officers believe the woman is between 45 and 55 years old.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Visalia Police Department.
tulare county, visalia, tulare, local, jessica peres
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Merced police seek help to catch armed robber
- Fresno State men's basketball to play in CBI tourney
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria 42 min ago
- 2.8-magnitude earthquake hits Coalinga area
- Runners hit streets for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- Clovis sting busts adults buying alcohol for minors
- Magnitude-6.7 quake hits Chile's northern coast
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over California
- Oprah Winfrey to sell Harpo Studios in Chicago 55 min ago