Body found in field across from a Visalia Target store
VISALIA, Calif. (KFSN) -- Visalia police say a woman was found dead in a vacant field across from a Target shopping center.
Investigators say the owner of the property was inspecting the land and discovered the body just after 2pm Tuesday. Officers believe the woman is between 45 and 55 years old.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Visalia Police Department.
tulare county, visalia, tulare, local, jessica peres
- Ordnance rendered safe; Solvang evacuations lifted 53 min ago
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Drought may impact farmers market prices
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Valley teens on a spring break job hunt
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos