Man makes bet he could eat 30 raw eggs, then dies after egg 28
FRESNO, California (KFSN) -- Dhaou Fatnassi, a 20-year-old man from the North African country of Tunisia, died after eating over two dozen raw eggs.
Fatnassi agreed to swallow 30 eggs after his friends challenged him to do so for an undisclosed sum of money.
After raw egg number 28, Fatnassi began experiencing stomach pains, and was rushed to the hospital. Sadly, he was pronounced dead on arrival.
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Growers discuss issues at Citrus Showcase
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Russian power play: Crimea vote on joining Russia
- George Radanovich to announce he won't run for governor
- Business leaders discuss drought impact
- Fresno man pleads guilty to murdering father
- Free dental care to be offered in Fresno