Fresno Chaffee Zoo Orangutan predicts Super Bowl winner
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- If you haven't made your pick for who will win the Super Bowl next weekend one animal at the Chaffee Zoo may be able to help.
Today visitors watched as Saibu the orangutan made her pick between the San Francisco 49ers and the Baltimore Ravens.
A specially decorated Super Bowl box with blankets from each team was put in her enclosure and when Siabu spotted it, she immediately went to check it out.
Lead mammal keeper Sarah Shearer said, "It's a lot like if you come home and there's a new box in your living room you'd be curious and you'd go straight to it and open it and find out what it is you'd kinda drop everything else and wonder what's in this box."
Siabu picked the 49ers to take the title this year.
This is the fourth year the zoo has had Siabu pick a Super Bowl winner and she's been right two thirds of the time in past years.
fresno, fresno county, chaffee zoo, local
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher 1 min ago
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- Arrest made in Tulare County officer-involved shooting
- Drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Vet saves poisoned dog with vodka
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos