Tulare Co. Sheriffs investigate shooting in Orosi
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Just before 5 p.m. Friday, investigators received several 911 calls. Employees at a gas station at Avenue 416 and Road 126 called because a victim of a gunshot wound turned up at the store.
Authorities say the victim, a 19-year-old man, was shot in both the upper and lower body.
He was airlifted to Community Regional Medical Center in Fresno with life-threatening injuries.
Lt. Mark Gist of Tulare County Sheriff's Office said, "Unfortunately at this point, we're not getting a lot of cooperation from the person involved or an immediate relative that was with him."
Investigators are having a difficult time finding where the actual shooting took place.
So far, authorities have not made any arrests in this case.
orosi, shooting, local
- 12 people injured in SW Fresno car crash 24 min ago
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders 8 min ago
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Trevor Bishop charged with murder in child death
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Community bands together for Officer Jon Linzey
- Chef Shayna's Irish favorites
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- High court upholds Delta Smelt protection
- Man who woke up inside body bag dies
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- John Hancock observatory in Chicago to Tilt
- Valley residents seeing more black widow...
15 min ago