Wild Water Adventure Park job fair
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Looking for a summer job? Wild Water Adventure Park is conducting a job fair on Saturday, March 22nd.
The park is looking to fill nearly 300 positions, including lifeguards, food services personnel, and office support. Most positions are entry level and pay minimum wage.
Start dates begin after May 20th. Those interested can get an application on their website and turn them in at the job fair.
Wild Water Adventure Park Job Fair
Saturday, March 23, 2013 | 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sierra Vista Mall
Download Applications at:
employment, clovis, fresno county, local
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos