Wild Water Adventure Park job fair
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Looking for a summer job? Wild Water Adventure Park is conducting a job fair on Saturday, March 22nd.
The park is looking to fill nearly 300 positions, including lifeguards, food services personnel, and office support. Most positions are entry level and pay minimum wage.
Start dates begin after May 20th. Those interested can get an application on their website and turn them in at the job fair.
Wild Water Adventure Park Job Fair
Saturday, March 23, 2013 | 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sierra Vista Mall
Download Applications at:
employment, clovis, fresno county, local
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Wood burning contributes to bad air quality in the Valley
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos