Wild Water Adventure Park job fair
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Looking for a summer job? Wild Water Adventure Park is conducting a job fair on Saturday, March 22nd.
The park is looking to fill nearly 300 positions, including lifeguards, food services personnel, and office support. Most positions are entry level and pay minimum wage.
Start dates begin after May 20th. Those interested can get an application on their website and turn them in at the job fair.
Wild Water Adventure Park Job Fair
Saturday, March 23, 2013 | 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sierra Vista Mall
Download Applications at:
employment, clovis, fresno county, local
- Pedestrian killed in Fresno HWY 99 hit and run
- Trial wrapping up for ex-Clovis cop Kyle Pennington
- Man killed in rollover crash near Selma
- Tentative order in fight over Fresno water rate hikes
- HS rumor played role in Dinuba sexual battery case
- Fresno man gets prison in fatal hit-and-run crash
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- New Adopt-a-Tree Program at Two Sisters U-Pick Apricots
- New effort to honor Hmong veterans
- Counting down to the Clovis Rodeo
- Fresno Co won't change Williamson Act tax standards
- Firefighters preparing for fire season at Lost Lake Park
- Suspect injures Fresno Police dog, officers say
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos