Visalia man accused of child abuse
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A South Valley 3-year-old is in the hospital after police say he was abused by his mother's boyfriend.
Trevor Bishop, 30, was arrested Thursday after the child was taken to Kaweah Delta Medical Center. Investigators say hospital officials notified them that the child had serious head injuries, and it appeared he had been hit.
Bishop was arrested and now faces child abuse charges.
visalia, tulare county, child abuse, local
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- New Target store opens in Northwest Fresno
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Lions owner William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies