Visalia man accused of child abuse
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A South Valley 3-year-old is in the hospital after police say he was abused by his mother's boyfriend.
Trevor Bishop, 30, was arrested Thursday after the child was taken to Kaweah Delta Medical Center. Investigators say hospital officials notified them that the child had serious head injuries, and it appeared he had been hit.
Bishop was arrested and now faces child abuse charges.
visalia, tulare county, child abuse, local
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Video: Fresno's homeless search for shelter from...