Honey Boo Boo 'wedding'? for Mama June, Sugar Bear
May 6, 2013 (McINTYRE, Ga.) -- It was wedding bells - or something - for Mama June and Sugar Bear as Honey Boo Boo's mom and dad walked down the aisle over the weekend.
But it's what happened then - nine years after they met, and seven after having the baby who would become a reality TV icon - that has everyone talking.
Is it the big day, Honey Boo Boo style? Mama June and her longtime love Sugar Bear, all dressed up on Sunday in their camouflage finest for what may or may not have been a May wedding.
"Mama June isn't saying whether or not they're married, but they did renew their vows," said Carlos Greer, People Magazine. "She's still in love with Sugar Bear and she wanted to show their love to her girls."
As Honey Boo Boo would say, eagle-eyed viewers might have been be able to "redneck-ognize" the rather unusual attire featuring blinged-out sneakers, French-tip nails, and neon-colored roses.
"It was a family affair. Honey Boo Boo was there in her pageantry dress. They ate barbeque, and it was a finger licking good time," Greer said.
The town of McIntyre, Georgia, abuzz with excitement, speculating over the possible nuptials.
"I'm so glad that they're finally doing it," one friend said. "June just is scared of the whole thing, but I guess he finally convinced her."
The most famous member of the clan was spotted carrying roses down the aisle, but the family and TLC wouldn't speculate. However, the coupon-cutting queen did give People some insider information.
"My sister baked the cake, and we spent most of the money on barbecue. We stayed true to our roots and made the focus on the family and my commitment to Sugar Bear. You can definitely plan an event on a budget!" Mama June said.
But women everywhere can take a page out of Mama June's handbook of love - June always tells her girls:
"Never settle for a man who doesn't treat you right. If a guy doesn't love everything about you, move on! There are plenty of other fish in the sea."
- Officer-involved shooting in Tulare County 14 min ago
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet 42 min ago
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case 56 min ago
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Amber Alert canceled: Long Beach boy found safe
- Marketplace at El Paseo holds grand opening
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls
- Hip surgery complication: Uneven limbs
- Photos: Pictures from Malaysia Airlines incident