Crane falls on railroad tracks at Madera construction site
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Crews in the North Valley are working to remove a collapsed crane from railroad tracks.
The crane came down near Highway 99 and Avenue 12 in Madera around 7:30 Monday morning. According to Caltrans, the crane got off balance and fell over, while the operator was working.
The crane's operator was not hurt and traffic is not being impacted.
madera, madera county, madera ranchos, local
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos