Crane falls on railroad tracks at Madera construction site
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Crews in the North Valley are working to remove a collapsed crane from railroad tracks.
The crane came down near Highway 99 and Avenue 12 in Madera around 7:30 Monday morning. According to Caltrans, the crane got off balance and fell over, while the operator was working.
The crane's operator was not hurt and traffic is not being impacted.
madera, madera county, madera ranchos, local
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well 26 min ago
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno
- Rockets strike Israel, jeopardizing truce talk
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale
- Driver kills 2, injures 23 at SXSW festival, police say
- Searchers scour rubble after gas explosion kills 7
- Golden Gate Bridge survivor speaks at Fresno State
- Applications for US jobless aid dip to 3-month low
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Undercover: CPD stopping alcohol sales to minors
- Fresno police connect vintage car thefts to guns, gangs
- Fresno's most notorious mass murder remembered
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings