San Diego County officials issue statewide Amber Alert
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- San Diego County officials have issued an Amber Alert; they are looking for 16-year-old Hannah Anderson and 8-year-old Ethan Anderson.
The San Diego County Sheriff's department says they may be with James Dimaggio. Investigators say that on Sunday Dimaggio killed the mother of the two missing children, Christina Anderson.
Her body and that of another child were found in a burned out garage in the community of Lakeside. The Amber Alert has been upgraded to a statewide alert. The suspect is believed to be traveling to either Texas or Canada.
Authorities say that Dimaggio could be driving a Blue Nissan Versa license number 6WCU986. If you see Dimaggio or his vehicle you are urged to call 911.
For more infomation about the Amber Alert visit: http://www.chp.ca.gov
Stay with Action News for updates on this breaking story.
san diego, amber alert, state
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Body of missing Delano woman found in canal
- Two injured in Madera drive-by shooting
- American teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- US economy grows at 3.6 percent rate in 3rd quarter
- Foothill residents preparing for freezing temps
- US jobless claims drop to 316,000, as layoffs slow
- Video: Fresno's homeless search for shelter from...
- Serial college campus sex offender to be released soon