San Diego County officials issue statewide Amber Alert
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- San Diego County officials have issued an Amber Alert; they are looking for 16-year-old Hannah Anderson and 8-year-old Ethan Anderson.
The San Diego County Sheriff's department says they may be with James Dimaggio. Investigators say that on Sunday Dimaggio killed the mother of the two missing children, Christina Anderson.
Her body and that of another child were found in a burned out garage in the community of Lakeside. The Amber Alert has been upgraded to a statewide alert. The suspect is believed to be traveling to either Texas or Canada.
Authorities say that Dimaggio could be driving a Blue Nissan Versa license number 6WCU986. If you see Dimaggio or his vehicle you are urged to call 911.
For more infomation about the Amber Alert visit: http://www.chp.ca.gov
Stay with Action News for updates on this breaking story.
san diego, amber alert, state
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos