Alleged Bartlett heroin dealer Nolan McMahon arrested after teen John Dudek's overdose death
August 9, 2013 (BARTLETT, Ill.) -- Charges are filed in the death of a 15-year-old who died from a drug overdose.
Eighteen-year-old Nolan McMahon of Hanover Park is charged with drug induced homicide.
Investigators say that on the night of July 9th McMahon sold multiple bags of heroin to John Dudek and another teenager.
The next afternoon Dudek was found unresponsive at his home and was later pronounced dead.
An autopsy determined he died from a heroin overdose.
- Deputies shoot, kill suspect west of Fresno
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Captain of sunken SKorean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Strong earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea 56 min ago
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Easter Brunch recipe
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos