Alleged Bartlett heroin dealer Nolan McMahon arrested after teen John Dudek's overdose death
August 9, 2013 (BARTLETT, Ill.) -- Charges are filed in the death of a 15-year-old who died from a drug overdose.
Eighteen-year-old Nolan McMahon of Hanover Park is charged with drug induced homicide.
Investigators say that on the night of July 9th McMahon sold multiple bags of heroin to John Dudek and another teenager.
The next afternoon Dudek was found unresponsive at his home and was later pronounced dead.
An autopsy determined he died from a heroin overdose.
- Ryan Rodriquez found safe in Fresno County
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam
- Grieving Merced husband and father talks to ABC30
- 3 rescued from Fresno apartment fire
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Farmers markets hit by freeze
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos