Los Angeles News
DUI suspect crashes into police car, tree and house
LOS ANGELES -- A man is under arrest after the SUV he was driving crashed in to the back of a police car in South Los Angeles Sunday.
The incident occurred at Normandie Avenue and 90th Street around 1:30 a.m.
Investigators say the driver was under the influence.
The car hit a tree and a house after crashing into the police car.
Two people in the SUV were taken to the hospital.
car crash, dui, los angeles news
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Pet Adoption of the Week: Lady Bug
- Fallout from Target's data breach
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno
- Rockets strike Israel, jeopardizing truce talk
- Photos: 2 dead after car hits crowd at SXSW
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale
- Driver kills 2, injures 23 at SXSW festival, police say
- Searchers scour rubble after gas explosion kills 7
- Golden Gate Bridge survivor speaks at Fresno State
- Applications for US jobless aid dip to 3-month low