Visalia Police investigate a double shooting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Visalia man and woman are recovering Monday night at Kaweah Delta Medical Center with gunshot wounds. Visalia police say the victims were shot in their home near Douglas and Vista around 7:00 p.m.
Police are interviewing witnesses trying to piece together what happened. There were officers in the neighborhood of the shooting around responding to something completely unrelated. A victim's friend drove the victims up to the officers asking for help.
The man and woman were taken to the hospital. Police say their injuries are serious but not life-threatening. Witnesses reported seeing two people running from the victim's home earlier Monday night.
Police are looking for the suspects responsible for the shooting.
Stay with Action News and abc30.com for more details.
visalia, tulare county, shooting, local, anthony pura
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash 36 min ago
- Man holds out atop roof of San Diego FBI building 40 min ago
- Toddler uses FaceTime to help mom after dog bite
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- New Target store opens in Northwest Fresno
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week