Visalia Police investigate a double shooting
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Visalia man and woman are recovering Monday night at Kaweah Delta Medical Center with gunshot wounds. Visalia police say the victims were shot in their home near Douglas and Vista around 7:00 p.m.
Police are interviewing witnesses trying to piece together what happened. There were officers in the neighborhood of the shooting around responding to something completely unrelated. A victim's friend drove the victims up to the officers asking for help.
The man and woman were taken to the hospital. Police say their injuries are serious but not life-threatening. Witnesses reported seeing two people running from the victim's home earlier Monday night.
Police are looking for the suspects responsible for the shooting.
Stay with Action News and abc30.com for more details.
visalia, tulare county, shooting, local, anthony pura
- Truck driver dies after pinned while making delivery in Fresno
- Juvenile seriously injured in Planada shooting
- Lawsuit filed after arrest made in Elbow Room fight
- Experts advise caution after several carbon monoxide leaks
- Merced Mercy Credit Union Cycling Classic runs its course
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Video: Valley Works: Fresno State Nursing Program
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Pulmonary Rehab: Healing with music
- Fresno State fans plan for the Royal Purple Vegas Bowl
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list
- Surviving the mall's food court
- 18 LA sheriff's deputies face US charges
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos