$2M Powerball ticket sold in Trevose, Bucks County
TREVOSE, Pa. - September 12, 2013 -- Someone who purchased a Powerball ticket in Bucks County is a whole lot richer today.
A Powerball ticket worth $2-million for the September 11th drawing was sold at the Sunoco A Plus located at 620 Bristol Road in Trevose.
The winning ticket correctly matched all five white balls drawn, 11-19-33-42-52, but not the red Powerball 33, and added the Power Play option, which set the prize at $2-million.
The winner has a year to claim the prize.
The ticket holder should contact the Lottery at 717-702-8146.
The Sunoco A Plus will receive a $10,000 bonus for selling this winning ticket.
The Powerball jackpot is now at $317 million for the Saturday, September 14th drawing.
pennsylvania news, bucks county news, powerball, local/state
- Community bands together for Officer Jon Linzey
- High court upholds Delta Smelt protection
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- More than 400 guns were seized in SoCal
- Family headed to DC for father's Medal of Honor
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report
- Police fight spike in Tower District crime
- Peach Blossom Festival growing each year
- Merced authorities see rise in honey oil explosions
- Musical mavericks make waves
- Pet Adoption of the Week: Lady Bug
- Fallout from Target's data breach
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno