New exhibits and ways to save at The Big Fresno Fair
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- On October 2 gates will open and The Big Fresno Fair will be in full swing.
The countdown is on and Fresno Fair organizers are working hard to bring Valley residents yet another great time at the fair. This year organizers are excited to bring new exhibits for all to enjoy.
"We are standing in our new reptile house, that will exhibit all different kinds of lizards and snakes and then we will have a large monitor lizard that will be in our big tank," Deputy Manager Lauri King said.
Fair goers will have the opportunity to walk among extinct creatures at the Discover the Dinosaurs exhibit with huge robot-like dinosaurs roaming through the tent. In keeping with the animal theme the fair also welcomes a new sea lion show.
"They are going to be doing shows daily. They will also be up there so you can go and meet the sea lions and take pictures with them," King said.
Coming back from last year are some big time savings, including a savings coupon book with over $200 in coupons, season passes, and an unlimited carnival ride wrist band. The last day to purchase these items at a discounted price is October 1.
To join in on all the fun and save a little bit of money you can come to the fairgrounds ticket office, Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
fresno, fresno county, local, gaby rodriguez
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment
- SoCal nurse in critical condition after stabbing
- Sikh community celebrates Vaisakhi in Caruthers
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
- 7,000 Easter eggs rain down from helicopter 25 min ago
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al-Qaida training camps 54 min ago
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- Malaysia, Flight 370 relatives talk financial help 48 min ago
- 1 dead, 1 arrested after NW Fresno shooting
- Prizefighter Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart