Delano Authorities look for missing woman
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities in Delano are looking for a missing woman who hasn't been seen in days.
Erika Lango's husband last saw her Wednesday as she left their apartment to walk to a friend's house. He says she never made it to the friend's house, and didn't show up for work the next day.
She's described as Hispanic, 5' 4" tall and weighs about 125 pounds.
Anyone with information is asked to call police.
delano, kern county, missing person, state
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about