Delano Authorities look for missing woman
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities in Delano are looking for a missing woman who hasn't been seen in days.
Erika Lango's husband last saw her Wednesday as she left their apartment to walk to a friend's house. He says she never made it to the friend's house, and didn't show up for work the next day.
She's described as Hispanic, 5' 4" tall and weighs about 125 pounds.
Anyone with information is asked to call police.
delano, kern county, missing person, state
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos