Teenage girl shot in the face in Southwest Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police say a 17-year-old girl was shot in the face Saturday night.
It happened just before 8:30 p.m. at Jensen and Bardell. Investigators say the victim was a passenger in a van when the suspects pulled up in another vehicle and opened fire.
The girl is listed in serious condition, and no arrests have been made. Police say the shooting appears to be gang-related.
Stay with Action News and abc30.com for any updates on this breaking story.
- Perez and Barrera found guilty of 1st degree murder
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital 47 min ago
- Photos: Easter traditions explained
- Michaels Crafts data breach, nearly 3M compromised
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested 44 min ago
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in Texas
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- Visalia approves limiting residents' water use
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Gas prices rise as temperatures heat up