Teenage girl shot in the face in Southwest Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno police say a 17-year-old girl was shot in the face Saturday night.
It happened just before 8:30 p.m. at Jensen and Bardell. Investigators say the victim was a passenger in a van when the suspects pulled up in another vehicle and opened fire.
The girl is listed in serious condition, and no arrests have been made. Police say the shooting appears to be gang-related.
Stay with Action News and abc30.com for any updates on this breaking story.
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Search resumes for missing Malaysian jetliner
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting 49 min ago
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies at 92
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified 28 min ago
- Fresno teen with cystic fibrosis to get lung transplant 8 min ago
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals 36 min ago
- Fresno teen with cystic fibrosis to get...
13 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos