San Francisco News
Golden Gate Bridge fog horn malfunctions overnight
SAN FRANCISCO -- One of the three fog horns on the Golden Gate Bridge got stuck.
From 2 a.m. to 3 a.m. the horn was blaring in one continuous tone. People were calling 911; some claiming aliens were attacking the city.
Workers finally disconnected all three horns on the bridge. We don't yet know why the horn got stuck. The horns are 70-years-old.
golden gate bridge, san francisco news
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos