6.3 earthquake strikes Indonesia
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The United States Geological Survey (USGS) reports that a strong earthquake struck near Halmahera, Indonesia with a preliminary magnitude of 6.3.
The USGS reports the earthquake struck offshore at 5:32 a.m. about 68 miles northeast of Tobelo, Indonesia.
There are no reports of any injuries or damage at this time.
Stay with Action News and ABC30.com for updates to this story.
indonesia, earthquake, national/world
- 16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight 30 min ago
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate SoCal hospital attacks 22 min ago
- Sikh community celebrates Vaisakhi in Caruthers
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Grim work for families as more bodies discovered 17 min ago
- 7,000 Easter eggs rain down from helicopter
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al-Qaida training camps
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- Malaysia, Flight 370 relatives talk financial help
- Prizefighter Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- FLIR video captures end of Tulare County chase
- Health Watch: 5 clues to Alzheimer's 37 min ago