Missing Yosemite hiker found alive
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The National Parks Service said missing hiker, Ann Lory, was found alive but injured on Monday morning.
Authorities said Lory was found by a family member working with Search and Rescue crews in the search area. They said Lory sustained injuries and was taken to a local hospital for medical attention. There is no word on how she was injured or how severe her injuries are.
Lory was reported missing on Saturday night by her family in the Foresta area, a small community on the border of Yosemite National Park.
yosemite national park, mariposa county, local
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher 24 min ago
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- Arrest made in Tulare County officer-involved shooting
- Drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Vet saves poisoned dog with vodka
- Obama's surprise turn on 'Between Two Ferns'
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos