Elburn Christmas lights beat competition on ABC's 'The Great Christmas Light Fight'
December 16, 2013 (ELBURN, Ill.) -- The Larsen family is behind an electrifying display in far west suburban Elburn. You may have seen it on Monday night's ABC show "The Great Christmas Light Fight."
The Larsens, who won tonight's competition, say they're thrilled.
"It's very exciting and flattering and it's been hard to keep it quiet for so long but were over the moon excited about it. Yes we are," said Brian and Angela Larsen.
They say it usually takes them three months to set up, but the show gave them 21 days to do it all.
- Bloody burglary suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- 3 protesters killed in attack on Ukrainian base
- Gunmen attack Iraq military base, kill 10 soldiers
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Teen kicked in head taking selfie in front...
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos