Elburn Christmas lights beat competition on ABC's 'The Great Christmas Light Fight'
December 16, 2013 (ELBURN, Ill.) -- The Larsen family is behind an electrifying display in far west suburban Elburn. You may have seen it on Monday night's ABC show "The Great Christmas Light Fight."
The Larsens, who won tonight's competition, say they're thrilled.
"It's very exciting and flattering and it's been hard to keep it quiet for so long but were over the moon excited about it. Yes we are," said Brian and Angela Larsen.
They say it usually takes them three months to set up, but the show gave them 21 days to do it all.
- Pedestrian killed in HWY 99 hit and run in Fresno 20 min ago
- Massage parlor shutdown after tips of prostitution
- Man killed in rollover crash near Selma 15 min ago
- Tentative order in fight over Fresno water rate hikes
- HS rumor played role in Dinuba sexual battery case
- Fresno man gets prison in fatal hit-and-run crash
- Teen stowaway remains hospitalized in Hawaii
- New effort to honor Hmong veterans
- Counting down to the Clovis Rodeo
- Fresno Co won't change Williamson Act tax standards
- Firefighters preparing for fire season at Lost Lake Park
- Suspect injures Fresno Police dog, officers say
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Porterville prepares for Iris Festival
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos