Stabbed man stumbles home before dying in NE Houston
HOUSTON -- A man who was stabbed managed to stumble home and get help before dying. The incident happened at about 8:30pm Tuesday at the Los Palmas apartments on Parker at Homestead in northeast Houston.
A woman told detectives she was home alone when her boyfriend walked through the door. He managed to tell her he had gotten into a fight and had been stabbed. He wasn't able to tell her anything else before passing out.
"We believe it's going to be a stabbing," said HPD Sgt. Jonathan French. "We don't have any suspects, no witnesses at this point. We're searching for any leads at this point and time."
The victim, whose identity hasn't been released, was rushed to a hospital where he died.
If you have any information that could help investigators, you're urged to call Crime Stoppers at 713-222-TIPS.
Take ABC13 with you!
Download our free apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- New details unfold in fatal Fresno PD shooting
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Amber Alert canceled: Long Beach boy found safe
- Electricity problems hit Fresno Co. Sheriff's Office
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls
- Hip surgery complication: Uneven limbs 19 min ago
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Photos: Pictures from Malaysia Airlines incident