Woman killed in Southeast Fresno crash
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police are investigating a traffic accident that killed a woman and sent a young girl to the hospital Thursday evening.
The crash happened near Temperance and Jensen avenues around 6:30 p.m.
Officers said a woman driving a gray Jeep Grand Cherokee pulled in front of a white Ford flatbed and was killed.
A young passenger in the SUV was rushed to the hospital. Her condition was not immediately known.
Authorities said the woman did not yield to the right of way, but stress she did not run the stop sign before the accident.
Her name was not released.
accident, fresno, fresno southeast, local
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested 25 min ago
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms 10 min ago
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch
- Supermarket savings, getting more from your store 7 min ago
- "X-Men" director accused of sex abuse in lawsuit
- Three WWII vets celebrate their birthdays
- Ordnance rendered safe; Solvang evacuations lifted
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos