Woman killed in Southeast Fresno crash
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police are investigating a traffic accident that killed a woman and sent a young girl to the hospital Thursday evening.
The crash happened near Temperance and Jensen avenues around 6:30 p.m.
Officers said a woman driving a gray Jeep Grand Cherokee pulled in front of a white Ford flatbed and was killed.
A young passenger in the SUV was rushed to the hospital. Her condition was not immediately known.
Authorities said the woman did not yield to the right of way, but stress she did not run the stop sign before the accident.
Her name was not released.
accident, fresno, fresno southeast, local
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Man dies after being shot in the chest in Parlier
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- China: Vietnam detects signals from missing plane 33 min ago
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- AP: FBI investigates prison company
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store 22 min ago
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- Fresno residents can dispose of old tires for free
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Safeway to pay $2.25 million to settle lawsuit
- Accuweather Forecast
30 min ago
- Good Sports: Valley TNTV
20 min ago