Medical marijuana stolen in Ivanhoe home invasion
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Tulare County authorities are looking for two suspects who stole medical marijuana from a family's home at gunpoint.
The home invasion happened Wednesday morning in Ivanhoe, near Road 158 and Wisteria Drive.
The Tulare County Sheriff's Department says the two men held up the family of five, including two teens. A neighbor says the victims were tied up during the attack.
They stole a gun, cell phone, and cash, along with more than thirty medical marijuana plants from the backyard before getting away.
County law requires pot plants be kept inside, in part to deter theft.
ivanhoe, tulare county, home invasion, crimetracker, medical marijuana, local, jessica peres
- Woman killed in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting 27 min ago
- Man shot in upper torso in Parlier; 1 person detained
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse 6 min ago
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing 59 min ago
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- AP: FBI investigates prison company
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- Fresno residents can dispose of old tires for free
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Safeway to pay $2.25 million to settle lawsuit
- Girl Scout Cookie dessert recipes