Medical marijuana stolen in Ivanhoe home invasion
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Tulare County authorities are looking for two suspects who stole medical marijuana from a family's home at gunpoint.
The home invasion happened Wednesday morning in Ivanhoe, near Road 158 and Wisteria Drive.
The Tulare County Sheriff's Department says the two men held up the family of five, including two teens. A neighbor says the victims were tied up during the attack.
They stole a gun, cell phone, and cash, along with more than thirty medical marijuana plants from the backyard before getting away.
County law requires pot plants be kept inside, in part to deter theft.
ivanhoe, tulare county, home invasion, crimetracker, medical marijuana, local, jessica peres
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members 15 min ago
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Wood burning contributes to bad air quality in the Valley
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Fresno police Operation Bulldog cracks down...
27 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos