A creative tribute to 49ers Colin Kaepernick
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A youth pastor at First Baptist Church in Clovis and his crew of "cube creators" made a Rubik's Cube mosaic of the North Valley Native.
They posted a video of them making the work of art on YouTube.
Nick Bradley says the mosaic is about 6 to 7 feet tall and consists of 809 Rubik's cubes.
It took 10 people around three hours to complete the rendition of the quarterback doing his trademark move "Kaepernicking."
Bradley says the group has made more than 40 Rubik's cube mosaics and they stay up for about a week at the church before starting a new one.
fresno, fresno county, local
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting 46 min ago
- Man dies after being shot in the chest in Parlier
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Malaysia Airlines says plane missing
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- AP: FBI investigates prison company
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- Fresno residents can dispose of old tires for free
- Albertsons parent Cerberus to buy Safeway
- Safeway to pay $2.25 million to settle lawsuit
- Girl Scout Cookie dessert recipes