A creative tribute to 49ers Colin Kaepernick
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A youth pastor at First Baptist Church in Clovis and his crew of "cube creators" made a Rubik's Cube mosaic of the North Valley Native.
They posted a video of them making the work of art on YouTube.
Nick Bradley says the mosaic is about 6 to 7 feet tall and consists of 809 Rubik's cubes.
It took 10 people around three hours to complete the rendition of the quarterback doing his trademark move "Kaepernicking."
Bradley says the group has made more than 40 Rubik's cube mosaics and they stay up for about a week at the church before starting a new one.
fresno, fresno county, local
- Perez and Barrera found guilty of 1st degree murder
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital 32 min ago
- Photos: Easter traditions explained
- Michaels Crafts data breach, nearly 3M compromised 29 min ago
- Yonhap: Captain of sunken SKorean ferry arrested 41 min ago
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- Visalia approves limiting residents' water use
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Gas prices rise as temperatures heat up
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River