Fresno Co authorities offering reward in Harris Ranch arson case
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Fresno County Sheriff's Office has announced a $100 thousand reward for information leading to an arrest in an arson investigation at Harris Ranch.
Last month, someone cut through a fence at the Harris Ranch property along Interstate 5 and Highway 145.
Once inside, the suspects set up several timed devices beneath tractor trailer rigs that detonated and destroyed 14 rigs.
While no one was injured, damage is estimated in excess of $2 million.
The North American Animal Liberation Group later posted an anonymous claim of responsibility on several websites, but the offenders themselves have not been identified.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Fresno County Sheriff's Office.
ag report, harris ranch, ag watch
- Carstens Fire blamed on unattended campfire
- Sierra Fire near Auberry at 50 percent containment
- Firefighters save home north of Clovis
- Resources stretched thin as fires ignite around the Valley
- Special Olympics torch run through Fresno County
- Summer food programs offer meals to children
- Fresno looks for cost savings after Measure G fails
- FPD seize weapons from gang members
- Car Crashes into a Visalia Chipotle
- Man finds Reedley mother's stolen ashes
- Police identify Central Fresno murder suspect
- Smoke from fires may cause health risks
- Mandela's wife thanks world for 'love, generosity'
- Court: Arizona citizenship proof law illegal