California tomato production is down
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- North Valley growers say this year's production is about 10-percent lower than last year's. The reason: most growers are opting for crops with more attractive prices.
Growers say favorable weather will most likely lead to good yields and good quality, despite the lower production.
ag report, tomato, ag watch
- Fresno baby born on the way to Clovis Community 24 min ago
- 4 arrested after exchanging gunfire with police
- Authorities investigate a homicide in Fresno Co.
- Andy Vidak wins 16th State Senate District
- Former Bullard Star Taylor Gets Coaching Start at Kerman
- Valley students helping tornado-ravaged town of Moore
- Stand-up paddling is catching on
- FBI fatally shoots man in Boston bombing probe
- David Cameron: London attack could be terror
- Life or death? Jodi Arias jury deadlocked
- Family rocked by a violent tragedy finds comfort
- Crabtree may have a torn Achilles tendon
- Arsonist believed to be on the loose near Orange Cove
- Mother of convicted rapist attacks ABC30 camera