New dairy strategy to highlight benefits
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A new strategy is taking shape, to highlight the benefits of dairy products and the strength of the dairy industry.
The Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy is behind the multi-year plan. The organization will use advocates to let people know about dairy nutritional benefits.
Another goal: to get more people into the dairy business -- something that will be needed in order to meet that demand in the future.
ag report, dairy, ag watch
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet 59 min ago
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- New Target store opens in Northwest Fresno 28 min ago
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Lions owner William Clay Ford dies at 88 35 min ago
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Mayor Rob Ford gets daylight saving time wrong
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies