Social promotion hopes to boost beef sales in Japan
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Meat producers are hoping the power of social media can improve their business in Japan.
Marketers of U.S. meat have launched a social media campaign called "Tweet While You Eat." Japanese fans who take their love for U.S. beef to Twitter have the chance to win prizes.
So far, more than five-thousand Japanese consumers are already participating. Japan is the top destination for California beef exports.
ag report, beef, ag watch
- Authorities probe murder outside Merced apartment
- Teenage boy shot and killed in Tulare
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Ukraine says Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Fresno State women win Mountain West title
- Car wash held to help family of murdered coach
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Man arrested after Hanford drug and weapons bust
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Mendota PD seeks arsonist after patrol car torched
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Photos of David Brenner through the years