Broccoli prices dropping
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Putting more broccoli on your plate will cost you less.
Prices were fairly high for the veggie last month. But now, growers - especially in the Salinas Valley - say the market is "leveling off" and the prices will start to come down.
The weather drove up prices in previous months. The warmer weather in the Valley over the last few weeks has helped solve that problem for growers.
ag report, broccoli, ag watch
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal 55 min ago
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week 38 min ago
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- Florida family falls ill after eating meat with LSD
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals