U-Pick farm tourism program
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Families looking to spend time outdoors this summer can enjoy a number of U-Pick farms and tours across the state.
As agri-tourism increases, the University of California has developed a calendar of events as well as a county-by-county listing of farms and ranches open to the public.
Families planning a longer trip can download maps from the California Farm Trail. The maps include multiple stops within a region and provide travelers a chance to learn about an area's farming heritage.
ag report, ag watch
- Group finds 'structurally deficient' bridges in Valley
- Stabbing victim well known in the Tower District
- Fire truck overturns in collision in SE Fresno
- Man arrested for death of baby girl at LNAS
- Quick, long-term fixes in works for Washington bridge
- San Antonio flooding kills 1; 200-plus rescued
- Obama: Nation must do more for fallen heroes
- UK police arrest 3 more men in soldier's slaying
- 5 climbers feared dead on world's 3rd highest peak
- UK zookeeper dies from tiger attack injuries
- Millions march against Monsanto in over 400 cities 59 min ago
- Fresno State's famous sweet corn went on sale
- Are there enough police officers in Visalia?
- Good Sports: Kensuke Tanaka