U-Pick farm tourism program
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Families looking to spend time outdoors this summer can enjoy a number of U-Pick farms and tours across the state.
As agri-tourism increases, the University of California has developed a calendar of events as well as a county-by-county listing of farms and ranches open to the public.
Families planning a longer trip can download maps from the California Farm Trail. The maps include multiple stops within a region and provide travelers a chance to learn about an area's farming heritage.
ag report, ag watch
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos