Gilroy Garlic Festival
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- This weekend was the world famous Gilroy Garlic Festival.
Those attending the Garlic festival enjoyed a wide variety of garlic dishes -- including garlic corn and even ice cream.
About 100,000 people crowded into Gilroy over the three days -- that's twice the city's population. The festival also helped raise money for local charities.
ag report, garlic, festival, ag watch
- Crews search for Fresno man near Shaver Lake 2 min ago
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Fresno's most notorious mass murder remembered
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach over trash dispute
- Requests to carry concealed guns surges in Calif.
- Fresno State launches Good Samaritan Fund
- Teachers are in demand at VUSD 59 min ago
- Report: Chinese site may show plane debris images
- California seeks to dam 3 Delta channels
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- 2 NYC buildings collapse, 2 dead, others missing
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- Jay Leno among TV Hall of Fame inductees