Gilroy Garlic Festival
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- This weekend was the world famous Gilroy Garlic Festival.
Those attending the Garlic festival enjoyed a wide variety of garlic dishes -- including garlic corn and even ice cream.
About 100,000 people crowded into Gilroy over the three days -- that's twice the city's population. The festival also helped raise money for local charities.
ag report, garlic, festival, ag watch
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos